The Huddle is a 2-day training in Denver, Colorado designed for ThinkImpact Campus Representatives to connect with fellow alumni and explore how to make every moment high impact back on campus after experiencing the ThinkImpact Institute.
Select Campus Representatives will work for ThinkImpact across the global higher education community to share their stories from the Institute and recruit new scholars for programs throughout the 2013/2014 academic year.
The Huddle is about exploring thoughtful storytelling that reaches people where they are.
3 Reasons You Can’t Miss the Huddle
Reunion Time! Reconnect with scholars from your program and make new contacts with like-minded peers.
Professional Development. Learn marketing, recruitment and sales skills.
Shift Back Home. Reflect on your ThinkImpact experience and bring it home.
The Huddle is hosted by ThinkImpact for all Campus Representatives in Denver, Colorado.
Costs Covered By ThinkImpact Include:
- Two night stay at the Marriott Denver City Center (first 30 Campus Representatives are guaranteed accommodations)
- All breakfasts and lunches during The Huddle
- Transportation throughout The Huddle
- All materials for The Huddle + Promo Materials to take back to campus
Costs Not Covered By ThinkImpact Include:
- Roundtrip flight to Denver, Colorado
- Dinners for the duration of The Huddle
Check out the schedule below to learn more about this can’t miss event! Contact Jess Morse at email@example.com for more information.